Field Sales Agent
PayGo Energy, which launched in 2015, is a technology company that builds hardware and software solutions to help customers access gas conveniently, safely, affordably, and easily. Our technology ensures that customers do not run out of gas.
For more information, please log on to www.paygoenergy.co
The Field Sales Agent will be responsible for recruiting new customers for the technology-supported LPG in our B2C (Business to Consumers) section. This will mainly involve dealing with end consumers of our products.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
▪ Actively prospecting for new customers.
▪ Recruitment of new customers in an assigned region.
▪ Conducting pre-installation checks before onboarding a customer.
▪ Coordinating with the Retail team to ensure that delivery and installation of the cooking items is done within the stipulated timelines.
▪ Conducting customer follow ups to ensure that all outstanding amount is paid within the credit period.
▪ Liaising with the Customer Care team to ensure that the customer is always happy. ▪ Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and maintain customers in the assigned region.
▪ Present sales, revenue, and expense reports.
● A diploma in Business Administration/ Management, Sales & Marketing, or any other related course from a recognized institution.
Previous valuable experience may include:
● At least two years selling experience with direct interaction with customers
● Prospecting & networking experience
● Proficient with Microsoft Office
● Experience in the informal sector is an added advantage
Desired Personal Qualities
Useful Professional Competences
● Proper time management
● Interpersonal skills
● Fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili
● Legal permission to work in Kenya
● Willingness to work in the informal sector
● Must be based in Nairobi, or willing to relocate (no expenses will be reimbursed for relocation)
** Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 27th May 2021. The job title should be the subject of the email.