Retail Operations Agent
PayGo Energy, which launched in 2015, is a technology company that builds hardware and software solutions to help customers access gas conveniently, safely, affordably, and easily. Our technology ensures that customers do not run out of gas.
For more information, please log on to www.paygoenergy.co
The Retail Operation Agent will execute all retail operations related to PayGo Energy’s Retail Hub including but not limited to cylinder exchanges, new customer installations and maintenance support.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
▪ Achieve high standard of customer service that ensures repeat and referral business.
▪ Plan for the day and ensure availability of necessary tools and inputs to complete assigned work duties.
▪ Conduct cylinder exchanges and new installations with utmost professionalism.
▪ Liaise closely with the customer care team to resolve customer issues.
▪ Thorough completion of all assigned daily workflows.
▪ Liaise with logistics and supply chain team on all inputs required for successful retail operations.
▪ Develop and expand strong relationships with the existing customer base.
▪ Analyse, advise, and help organize retail operations for maximum efficiency; make recommendations for improvement in retail operations to the Supervisor.
▪ Adhere to all set safety rules and guidelines, including but not limited to the daily safety checks prior to the beginning of every assignment. Also ensure that they are in the required PPE.
● Certificate or diploma in Business, Supply chain, Communication, any Technical course, or any other related course
Previous valuable experience may include:
● Ability to operate a motorbike with a valid License is preferred
● 1-2 years relevant experience in fast paced environments
● Proficient with Microsoft Office
● Experience in working within informal settlements considered an added advantage
Desired Personal Qualities
Useful Professional Skills
● Proper time management skills
● Team player
● Friendly, communicative & open to learning
● Fluent in spoken and written English and Swahili
● Legal permission to work in Kenya
● Willingness to work in the informal sector
● Must be based in Nairobi, or willing to relocate (no expenses will be reimbursed for relocation)
** Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 27th May 2021. The job title should be the subject of the email.